Member Application Online FormSelect your Membership CategoryPathways to ATRA Professional Membership Professional Members transitioning to Alumni Membership Pathways to Supporting Membership Supporting Members transitioning to Alumni MembershipStudent Members transitioning to Professional MembershipStudent Members transitioning to Supporting MembershipApplication Process Documents Application Fee ScheduleFAQsMembership Renewals
Supporting Members transitioning to Alumni Membership
Supporting Membership Fee Reimbursement
- The Provincial Account will reimburse the Supporting Member the equivalent of $12.50/month for the months that Supporting Membership is no longer required.
- A $50.00 Discount Code will be issued to you for the remaining months of the membership year for membership in the Alumni Category.
- Full payment of membership fees for the current membership year.
- ATRA does not reimburse CTRA Membership Fees paid by the member.
- This benefit does not apply to supporting members that are partially retired and accepting shifts on casual status to provide recreation therapy service. Please retain your Supporting Membership status.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to inform ATRA of your career hallmark. Please include in the subject line of your email - Notice of Membership Change, Supporting to Alumni.
- You will be issued a Discount Code for use in the online Member Application section of the website.
- You will receive notice that a refund will be issued on the date of your transition date on the credit card used to pay your membership fees
- And, you will be contacted by our Services Director to be offered the opportunity to have your retirement acknowledged in our annual Awards Program.