You are here: Home / Students / Post-Secondary Education

Post-Secondary Education

In Alberta, formal training in recreation therapy is available from the following post-secondary institutions:



The University of Alberta




Norquest College




 Lethbridge College

  • Contacts:
  • Program & Courses:



 University of Lethbridge




Educational Institutions across Canada offering Therapeutic Recreation Programs

This document is available on the Canadian Therapeutic Recreation Association (CTRA) website -


US Sites listing educational programs

American Therapeutic Recreation Association