Find a Recreation Therapist
Not all Albertans want to, can or need to access professional Therapeutic Recreation Services through a publicly funded health agency. And some clients may require ongoing TR intervention as part of their discharge plan from an acute care, rehabilitation or mental health and addictions program.
ATRA’s Professional Members offering private practice services continues to grow in our province.
Recreation Therapy Private Practice Agencies
If you are a family member or a caregiver seeking therapeutic recreation services please contact the following agencies directly
- Active Aging Seniors https://activeagingseniors.ca
- Paloma Seniors Care https://palomaseniorscare.ca/
- Recreation 4 You https://www.recreation4you.com/
- Positive Leisure Pursuits https://www.positiveleisurepursuits.ca/
- Therapeutic Recreation Plus http://therapeuticrecreationplus.com/
ATRA does not endorse or recommend specific TR private practice and the presence of a link to the agency does not constitute an endorsement of the agency. ATRA is not responsible for safety, service fees, service provision conditions or any aspect of the service provided by the TR service listed. It is the responsibility of the consumer to thoroughly research the mandate of each qualification of each agency and the qualifications of the agency’s staff members