Home / Membership: Applications & Renewals / Select your Membership Category / Professional Members Transitioning to Alumni Membership
Professional Members Transitioning to Alumni Membership
Apply for the Alumni category if you are retiring from practice within the ATRA Membership Year and / or have moved out of Alberta and want to maintain support for the objectives of the TR profession in Alberta.
Please do not apply for this membership category if you are not working in the TR field but intend to return to employment in this field at some point in the future. Your options are to renew as a professional member or let your membership lapse. Please see information in the Return to Practice pathway.
Transferring to an Alumni Membership is a permanent decision, you are relinquishing your Professional Membership.
You are entitled to a member benefit.
Professional Membership Fee Reimbursement
- The Provincial Account will reimburse the Professional Member the equivalent of $25.00/month for the months that the Professional Membership is no longer required.
- A $50.00 Discount Code will be issued to you for the remaining months of the membership year for membership in the Alumni Category.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to inform ATRA of your career hallmark. Please include in the subject line of your email - Notice of Membership Change, Professional to Alumni.
- You will be issued a Discount Code for use in the online Member Application section of the website.
- You will receive notice that a refund will be issued on the date of your transition date on the credit card used to pay your membership fees
- And you will be contacted by our Executive Director to be offered the opportunity to have your retirement acknowledged in our annual Awards Program.