Professional Members transitioning to Alumni Membership
Apply for the Alumni category if you are retiring from practice within the ATRA Membership Year and / or have moved out of Alberta and want to maintain support for the objectives of the TR profession in Alberta. You are entitled to a member benefit.
Professional Membership Fee Reimbursement
- The Provincial Account will reimburse the Professional Member the equivalent of $25.00/month for the months that Professional Membership is no longer required.
- A $50.00 Discount Code will be issued to you for the remaining months of the membership year for membership in the Alumni Category.
- Full payment of membership fees for the current membership year.
- ATRA does not reimburse CTRA Membership Fees paid by the member.
- This benefit does not apply to professional members that are partially retired and accepting shifts on casual status to provide recreation therapy service. Please retain your Professional Membership status.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org to inform ATRA of your career hallmark. Please include in the subject line of your email - Notice of Membership Change, Professional to Alumni.
- You will be issued a Discount Code for use in the online Member Application section of the website.
- You will receive notice that a refund will be issued on the date of your transition date on the credit card used to pay your membership fees
- And, you will be contacted by our Services Director to be offered the opportunity to have your retirement acknowledged in our annual Awards Program.