Member Application Online Form
An ATRA Membership is important to you, your academic preparation, your employer, clients and the association. ATRA welcomes your application for membership.
Things you need to know to make your membership application effective:
- Have your Credit Card or PayPal account number ready to pay your membership fees in full. Partial or deferred payments are not available.
- If you have received a Discount Code please enter it on Step 4 - Summary of Membership Information page
- Your first step is to select which of ATRA’s membership categories best matches your needs.
- As you start the process, be sure to click the check box before you hit the [ NEXT ] button.
- Complete all sections of the application form.
- Professional and Student applications require a second step comprised of submitting additional documents to ATRA to verify educational qualifications. Documents that you are required to submit to complete your application are available in the Applications section of ATRA’s website.
Disclaimer: Applications for membership may be deferred, refused or conditions imposed if the application does not meet membership criteria.