2022 ATRA Symposium
Save the date for ATRA's 2022 Symposium
Date: Thursday, October 27 - Friday, October 28, 2022
Where: Hotel Arts, Calgary Alberta
Seeking Volunteers: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be part of the Symposium Planning Project. Positions available
- Facility / AV Vice Chair
- Education Vice Chair
- Registration Vice Chair
- Marketing Vice Chair
- Exhibit / Hospitality Vice Chair
- General Sub-Committee Volunteers
- ATRA membership in good standing
- Attendance at least one ATRA symposium prior
- Exceptional program planning and team leadership skills
- Reduced registration fees covered by the Symposium Budget.
- Uniform: Provision of Symposium Planning Committee T-shirt / Vest covered by Symposium Budget.
- Demonstration of a Growth and Leadership Competence (ATRA Competency Profile, 2021).
- Obtain a maximum of 18 CEUs under Code 119 Volunteer Contribution
- Gain valuable experience to serve in an Executive position on the ATRA Board of Directors, if desired.
A minimum time commitment of fifteen months prior to the symposium and up to two months after the symposium is required. There is typically 1 meeting per month in the evenings for about 90 minutes. Closer to the Symposium there may 2 meetings per month
Samara McIntosh and Sidney Jones
ATRA 2022 Symposium Co-Chairs