Member Application Online FormSelect your Membership CategoryPathways to ATRA Professional Membership Professional Members transitioning to Alumni Membership Pathways to Supporting Membership Supporting Members transitioning to Alumni MembershipStudent Members transitioning to Professional MembershipStudent Members transitioning to Supporting MembershipApplication Process Documents Application Fee ScheduleFAQsMembership Renewals
Student Members transitioning to Supporting Membership
Graduating ATRA Student Members transitioning to Supporting Membership
After graduation from your diploma program, you are entitled to member services.
Supporting Membership Fee Waiver
- ATRA Student Members applying for supporting membership are not required to pay supporting membership fees for the remaining months in the current membership year.
- Payment of student membership fees for the current membership year.
- Supporting membership criteria is met and approved by ATRA.
- This service does not apply to students who are not ATRA Student Members.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for a Discount Code. Please include in the subject line of your email - Request for Student Member to Supporting Member Discount Code.
- Complete the online application for supporting membership.
- After your application has been reviewed and you receive notice of your approval for Supporting Membership status, your name and member category will be posted in the ATRA Member Verification List.